- Initial consultation with homeowners to discuss the project, design concerns, and budgeting.
- Review owners program.
- Document existing conditions, floor plans and elevations.
- Preliminary zoning and code analysis.
- Schematic design sketches, floor plans and elevations.
- Preliminary cost analysis and budget development.
- Revise one floor plan and develop elevations.
- Revise cost analysis and budget development.
- Decide on design scheme and budget.
- Revise schematic design sketches.
- Develop floor plans, exterior elevations, sections, interior elevations.
- Selection of finishes and materials, showroom visits.
- Subcontractor quotes and further budget development.
- Final design scheme, detailed specifications, and revised fixed cost estimate.
- Sign the Construction Contract.
- Construction/permit drawings.
- Permit acquisition.
(fixed price contract)
- Turn over completed design package to production team.
- Preconstruction staff meeting.
- Preconstruction conference with key members at site.
- Start of construction.
- Substantial completion & walk-through.
- Final Job Completion Checklist.
- H&P’s "Active Warranty" Program
- We solve problems before they happen with our 3- and 9-month Warranty walk-through.